How can I sign up a new mobile service with MyRepublic? What are the requirements?

Earn 10 Reward Points by commenting the blog post
Earn 10 Reward Points by commenting the blog post
Earn 10 Reward Points by commenting the blog post
Category: MyRepublic Mobile

As long as you are 18 years old and above, you are eligible to sign up mobile services with us! The requirements are that you hold one of the following identification (IDs) and have a credit or debit card for payment.

Here’s a list of the documents we need

  1. Valid identification documents (front & back)
  2. Proof of billing address (For a foreigner, proof of local billing address will be required)

Types of Identification document (ID) we accept

  • NRIC
  • 11B – for regular and NSF only
  • Employment Pass*
  • Diplomatic Pass*
  • Entrepass*
  • Training visit Pass*
  • S Pass*
  • Work Permit*
  • Student Pass*
  • Dependent Pass*
  • Long-Term Social Visit Pass*

*Pass needs to have a validity period of 6 months. If ID validity is less than 6 months, letter from employer/ principal of school indicating the intent to renew of employment/study OR ‘In Principal Letter of Approval’ from MOM is required. The letter must be on company/ school letterhead and sign off by the employer/ principal of the school.

Proof Of Billing Address (POBA)

Validity for various type of proof of billing address

Legal Tenancy Agreement – signed by both tenant & landlord  6 month

Insurance Policy Statement (except travel insurance) latest available

Bank/ Credit Statement/utility bill 3 month

letter from company/school 3 month

IRAS letter latest available

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *