No, you are required to come to shop to sign hire purchase agreement with us.
Here are the basic requirements for Deferred Payment:
- For work pass holder, your pass and passport expiry date must be at least 2 month away from the end date of your last payment. Let say you opt for 6 mth deferred payment, your first payment date is today (e,g 1st day of the month), then subsequent payment dates for next 5 month is the same date as today (every 1st day of the month). Then your work pass and passport expiry date must be valid until 2nd day of next 7 month). If you have to leave Singapore due to unforseen circumstance, you are required to settle balance full amount before you leave.
- Your monthly income should cover the total amount of your purchase. That does not mean we grant full credit cover for total purchase amount. For first timer, you may see your credit approval may be lower than your total purchase amount and you should top up by cash. Normally we provide quotation in the form of $xxx/mth * y + cash $zzz whereby xxx – $ value for monthly payment, y – no of mth and zzz – $ value for cash topup. Let say if we mention $200/mth *6 + cash $100, your immediate payment will be $200+100 now and $200 every month on the same date for next 5 months. Subsequent eligibility of your purchase will be defined by your previous payment profile.
- You must be a working personnel and not a dependent or student or underaged.
- The product you intend to purchase is STRICTLY for personal use only. You are not allowed to resell or encash after purchase. We will use some deterrent software to control that so you must activate the product upon purchase.
- Change of mind is not applicable after you enter hire purchase agreement with us. You need to settle full payment of current agreement before we can consider next one. There is no discount or waiver for early payment also. However you may trade in current product at the market price to offset payment.
Silver > 300 points, Gold > 3000 points and Platinum > 4500 points
Grab users who are eligible for PayLater should be
1) 21 years and older
2) Platinum, Gold or Silver GrabRewards tier member and
3) have used either cash, credit or debit card for at least 3 Grab transactions in the recent month.
If you are eligible for PayLater, you will be able to activate it here.
Yes as long as you are holding debit or credit card issued by Singapore banks and you have successfully activated Grab Pay Later service. Again credit approval is subject to individual service provider and we do not have control over it.
For deferred payment, we need your pay slip or similar income evidence to assess credit limit.
Pls check if you card has “visa” or “mastercard” logo. If yes, you are using debit or credit card. If not, it is normal ATM card.
Not necessary for Grab Pay Later installment. You can purchase online. For Deferred Payment, you have to come down to our shop at #02-65A Peninsula Plaza to sign hire purchase agreement with us.
Yes for Grab Pay Later installment with debit card because Grab will deduct first payment from your bank account immediately upon purchase. If you do not have sufficient balance, the first payment will not be successful. For deferred payment also, you need to transfer 1st month payment to us upon purchase. For credit card, it may not be necessary to have sufficient balance but your credit limit must cover total purchase amount.
Yes of course. If your payment is successful, you can take away your item on the spot or we can start preparing delivery to you.
We can not help you increase your credit limit. However, if you can top up balance amount by cash or bank transfer/paynow, we can help you arrange split payment for you.