TP-Link EX221 2Gbps Broadband Terms & Conditions
- Based on a 24-month contract for MyRepublic 2 Gbps Fibre Broadband (“Service”).
- $40.90/mth applies for 24 months. (The off-contract price is $69.99/mth, which applies after your contract ends).
- Recontracting customers will enjoy an additional one-time $30 bill rebate on the first month of the contract.
- Promotion is valid for new and recontract customers only.
- The bundled TP-Link EX221 router is not exchangeable for cash or credit.
- 2Gbps Broadband is bundled with TP-Link EX221 (worth $249) which is not exchangeable for cash or credit. Customers can enjoy a $100 discount for the purchase of a second router: TP-Link EX221 Router (worth $249) or ASUS RT-AX3000 Router (worth $359).
- A one-time standard service installation charge of $53.50 will be waived.
- Free Fibre Termination Point (TP) installation is only applicable to MyRepublic customers who do not have an existing Fibre Termination Point (Home Passed).
- NetLink Trust cost of $160.50 will be charged for the TP installation for high-rise properties and this amount will be credited to your MyRepublic account.
- NetLink Trust will be charging a $56.71 Service Activation Charge, which will be applicable to all new Service sign-ups.
- For Landed properties, an additional fee of $128.40 will be charged on top of the $160.50 to cover the full NetLink Trust TP installation fee. Only $160.50 will be credited to your account.
- You will be charged your first month’s invoice once your order is completed (i.e. at the point of time when your service is successfully installed).
- This promotion is not valid with any other promotions. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw any part or all our promotions at any time. Our decision on all matters relating to or in connection with the promotion shall be final. No correspondence or claims will be entertained.
- MyRepublic Fixed Broadband Agreement and standard promotional terms & conditions apply for all promotions (available here).